Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Doing the best I can ...

Friends,

I just returned from Hartford, Connecticut. It looks good for a monthly Emmaus Road Initiative series there beginning in September. Tomorrow morning early, I leave for Houston, Dallas, and Chicago to meet with a number of people there to plan monthly E.R.I. sessions in those places as well.

The bad news is that I'm reeling from a catastrophic computer crash, one that took out the backup drive as well. It may have, shall we say, life-altering consequences. Little can be done in any event until I return from the trip. If there are no posts for a while, that's why.

If you're full of compassion and in the mood for prayer, keep me and my hard-drive woes in your prayers. If, like me, you need a little comic relief to keep things like this in perspective, here's a photo of one of the greatest theologians of the 20th century -- Hans Urs von Balthasar -- at Disneyland:


No comments: